Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pre-Op Calibration

This is a chart that you see when you have your eyes tested.



It's called a Snellen chart (this one can't be used for an accurate diagnosis of how good your vision is - there are too many unknowns.  I can use it to measure relative changes in my vision over time)     With my contact lens in my right eye and the chart at arms length, I can read the line second from the bottom (the one that begins X  D F H).  I am very happy with this.

With my left eye, I cannot see the A.   If I move my head I can see a ghost of the right hand sloping side of the letter A.  Everything else is a blur.

I know that progress after the graft will be slow but it should be measureable over time.








.

1 comment:

  1. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete